Re: [BRHSlist] Atlas-O Burlington Route EV Cabooses (er, Waycars)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Atlas-O Burlington Route EV Cabooses (er, Waycars)
From: KPMF16@a...
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:40:57 EST
If waycars were treated anything like engines they probably got green paint
when the roof walks were removed. There were plenty of 40' boxcars that also
had their roofwalks removed without being repainted also though so who knows.
I'll have to look up some of my old pics that show waycars in BR paint during
the BN era. I have an HO Atlas waycar also in BR paint and sans roofwalks. I
plan to add these in the future.

Ken Thompson