Re: Burlington Bulletins & BRHS Calendars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Burlington Bulletins & BRHS Calendars
From: Dave_Lotz@m...
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 04:28:58 -0000
Stephan,

The last Bulletin that was mailed September 17, 2001, was the issue
on the Track Inspection cars, the previous one on Snowplows was
mailed June 15. the last Zephyr (#44) left St. Louis on August 8.
The 2002 calendar is at the printer awaiting the completion of the
Annual Report, and it son will be mailed. I try to post a message to
the list when a BRHS issue leaves St. Louis.

Dave Lotz