W32/BADTRANS@m...

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: W32/BADTRANS@m...
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:47:36 -0000
List,
This is the bug going around, W32/BADTRANS@m... it is real, and there
are several of the same type but not as high rated as this.
if you wish to see if you are invected by this, Look under,
C - Windows in the Systems file, look for a Progran named
KERMEL32.EXE
or run it from find files and folder under the start meneu.

This will generate Auto email sending from a person with this file,
I have recieved it ( 9 times in the last 3 days )
This will send you emails from your mailing list with subjects
corrently in you mailings, or even from someone you don't know.
If your a Yahoo Groups member from any list, this will get past you
if your not ready for it,

When highlighting a message to read it, well automaticly run the
download "takes a fraction of a second" and it's in, you can't just
delete this file as it is recognised as a window program.
it out there and still coming, Norton Porgrams will stop it dead in
it's tracks,
http://www.virusbtn.com/ is one site telling about Viruses going
around,

Larry Doub

My first one "so called came" from a guy I was chatting with on IM,
when I was chatting with him.