Re: [BRHSlist] Commercial Postings on BRHSlist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Commercial Postings on BRHSlist
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:51:15 +0100
I'd like to chime in with my two-cents worth.

I have no problem with members passing along info about having personal
items for sale; it's "ads" by folks who have a commercial business on the
side that causes me heartburn. I see the first as members trying to help
members by matching those with hard-to-find Q-related items they wish to
sell with those seeking such items.

Perhaps the solution is to have an e-version of the "Zephyr"-type
"wanted/for sale" items (given the relatively infrequency of the "Zephyr"
and the tardiness with which those of us living overseas at military
addresses receive it) on the BRHS website.

Ken Currie