Re: [BRHSlist] Portage Tower

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Portage Tower
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:04:55 -0600
Larry,

I can't get at it right now but I am pretty sure the write up you are referring to appeared in either Kalmbach's annual "Great Model Railroads" or "Model RR Planning" for 2000(?) periodicals. I believe it is the layout of one of the MR editorial staff members - Lionel Strang?

Hope this helps.

Paul Kossart - (The CB&Q Guy)
"Everywhere West"

If I get a few minutes today I will look through the MR mags, there was a Layout that was done based on this area of the Q and had the Tower included, there area couple pictures of it, and don;t think there were and drawings or plans for it but don;t hold me to it. I'll check it out and see if I can find the issue.
-- Larry L. Doub