NKP PA-14 kits

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NKP PA-14 kits
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:40:55 -0900
Back in early October (right after receiving my latest Bulletin, with all
those enclosed ad flyers), I ordered a kit of one of the PA-14 suburban
coaches from NKP Car Company. These were supposed to have been shipped
around October 15, I believe, but so far nothing has arrived.

Just got my last bank statement, and apparently my check to NKP was not
cashed either. So now I'm wondering whether they ever got it (Yes, I'm sure
I took care to mail it to the correct address), or whether there was some
delay, ... or what?

Has anyone received any of these kits? If so, are they still available? If
someone from NKP is on the list, could you please help straighten this out?

Thanks,
Jonathan Harris