The Burlington In Transition Update

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: The Burlington In Transition Update
From: kd423@h...
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:53:32 -0000
Hi Everybody,

Here's the latest delivery scoop on the -

THE BURLINGTON IN TRANSITION
by Bernard G. Corbin & Joseph C. Hardy.

We originally planned The Burlington In Transition to be printed in
the U.S. After 6 months of planning and execution of the purchase
order the printer raised the original price over $6,000 and the test
prints were not what we expected. Changes and additions (See below)
were made.

The book is being printed in Hong Kong. The same folks that print
Hundman Publishing's are doing our book. From the looks of the
proofs received to date, you are going to be very happy with the
quality. Even some of the original photos are better than what was
originally printed.

The first copies of the book are going to be air shipped to us by
Fedex in mid-December. Orders will be shipped in order as received.

For those of you that have paid for your book, you will receive an
upgrade to Fedex Ground for delivery. Orders shipped to P.O. boxes
will be upgraded to Priority.

For those of you that paid for Priority, you will receive a refund. A
letter will be coming to you shortly. Please read it and respond.

Product Additions:
1. We are adding a 16" x 20" color poster print of the
books's new endsheet photo of the 5632 crossing the bridge at
Burlington, Iowa on October 10, 1964. It will be available for sale
separately. Check our website for details.
2. A limited number of books will be available with black slipcases.
Details will follow.

Thank-you for your patience. I believe you will be very happy with
the results.

Mile Post 206 Publishing
P.O. Box 543
WEST BURLINGTON IA 52655-0543
Email: kd423@h...

Our website will be online about 12/5/01.
Website: MilePost206.com info@M...