Thank you, Thank you !!!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Thank you, Thank you !!!
From: dcdewi@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 04:30:29 -0000
Recently I posted a request for help in locating some casting parts
for a California Zephyr F-3 project I was working on. Two of our e-
groups members demonstrated the true spirit of this group by not only
sharing information but sending me the parts that I was looking for.
"No strings attached", just here are the parts, good luck with your
project.

I am not going to mention there names, as they know who they are, but
I sincerely appreciate their help and can only hope that I can return
the favor in the future, if not to them directly, then to some other
aspiring modeler.

Thanks again for the spirit of the group.

Dale deWitt