Re: [BRHSlist] My life after Sept. 11

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] My life after Sept. 11
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:22:28 EST
In a message dated 11/7/01 5:36:55 PM Central Standard Time,
araujonyc@y... writes:

> I need help, anything gonna help us a lot.
> My Bank:
> Queens County Savings Bank
> Account number:
> 36-633216-7

I need help..... help from finding this person who is attempting this scam.
For a week or so after the attacks I was worried about a guy, that I never
met in person who worked at the WTC. I knew him from Rail.net. Bill is a
(gasp) New York Central fan and I have talked to him online for the past 2 or
3 years. After the attack my emails to him went unanswered. Then I got an
email from Bill.... as it turns out he used his company's server and guess
where that server is now! He's fine he had cuts and such but he's okay.

Now I see this scam..... Go get him John!

Loren Johnson