Re: [BRHSlist] Rock Falls Yard Location ???

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Rock Falls Yard Location ???
From: hogger41@a...
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:48:47 EST
Dustin,

When I was the engineer on the job in late 1979 and early 1980 the yard I
used to leave the train in was located just about a mile north of the Route
(old 2) 88 overpass. The switch engine would come over the river and bring
our outbound train and take the inbound back across.
I'm not sure if this was the same procedure used in the Q days, but I
don't recall anyone saying anything.

Gary O.