Re: [BRHSlist] 5632 recording ?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 5632 recording ?
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:44:15 -0800
Bcc:
Matt,

5632 & 6315 (along with a C&S 638) were on the album 'Sundays Only'....you can find it out there on CD partnered with 'Steam Railroading Under Thundering Skies'. I was able to pick up a copy at my local hobby shop here in San Diego a year two ago...

A quick search of Amazon yielded the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000001P7R/qid%3D1004989335/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F0%5F1/104-5697238-1826325

If you can't get it on line, check with your local hobby shops, they may be able to help you. I highly recommend it...the track of 5632 blasting up the hill westbound of Burlington is the best!

Regards,
John Lewis