Re: [BRHSlist] Mars Light castings for Proto SD-7

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Mars Light castings for Proto SD-7
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 07:39:11 -0800
Bcc:
A couple of years ago, Hobbies Emporium made the upper head light assembly specifically for the Burlington and UP, their ithem number HE-1000 at $1.85. I purchased 2 sets and used one for my SD-7, a perfit fit.

I don't know if Hobbies Emporium, Renmo Nv is still in business or if the item is still available. I have seen ads in MR for the sale of the store.

Ray
San Jose CA