Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SlumberCoachs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SlumberCoachs
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:20:11 EST
In a message dated 11/4/01 10:18:10 PM Central Standard Time,
Dave_Lotz@m... writes:

> I have short ? did the CZ ever Slumbercoachs in in the consist?

This question has come up before and here is the answer that I have found. I
have never seen a photograph of a Slumber Coach operating in the consist of
the CZ. This doesn't mean that it never happened. Although I would think that
there were enough sleepers in the CZ pool to cover the service without using
a Slumber Coach. I know for a fact that none of the Burlington owned Slumber
Coaches ever carried "CZ" in the letterboards. I have read that for a short
time the three operators of the CZ looked into the Budd Slumber Cloaches.....
however they decided not to purchase any from Budd.