Re: Digest Number 1122 Badger Paint

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Digest Number 1122 Badger Paint
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:51:14 -0600
This would be ok for some, but after you would weather a unit it don't make any
sence to spend that for a bottle of paint, 18.00 was it? OUCH
Have My fleet "Or More" of motive power I have bought for that price or less,
I think the Old Pamida Gray Primer would be close enough.....But that's just my
oppion, I don't count rivits anyway, but as long as there close, it's good
enough for me.

Larry Doub