Galena Junction Photos

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Galena Junction Photos
From: dave464@s...
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:25:07 -0000
I have uploaded two pictures of Galena Junction, IL. to the photos
section in the Galena Junction album.

I don't know much about the two pictures except that it would appear
that they were taken during some sort of special event. One ( #1)
shows a train sitting on the line from Galena and another train
apparently on it's way toward Dubuque. The other (#2) shows the crowd
from a different angle.

I am guessing that both pictures were taken around 1910 to 1916 based
on the clothing, but I could be wrong. I would appreciate any feedback
that could be given about them.

Dave