Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Dreaming of Q R-5, R-5A and P-6A models

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Dreaming of Q R-5, R-5A and P-6A models
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:59:50 -0800

>Coming soon: 03 Mikes! Yea!

Uh huh. ... You heard anything serious? Are we really any closer? These
things have been promised for ... what? 3-4 years now? I thought they all
fell into the turntable pit at Lincoln and were scrapped. ... Seriously
though, I just went to Challenger's website and found nothing new to
suggest they're any closer to releasing them -- just ANOTHER steam project
promised for the indefinite future (the M2As), which would be FanTAStic --
if they ever do them. -jh