CB&Q GP35s

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q GP35s
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:26:29 -0500
I have been looking up photos of all my Motive power for deatail stuff and
Handrail and step edge paint colors and I have a question about the CB&Q GP35
Handrails "Painting on them"
Did these units come in either Black and/or Red handrails Both?
I can't find a really clear piture of one but, The end railing and the front
and rear, was just the outer rail to the front and rear, Top halfs painted
white?
Thanks for the help and have a Good weekend all.

Larry Doub