SD-24

To: Frank@g...
Subject: SD-24
From: Steven Holding <hold-on@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:38:16 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Frank and the list

I have started to scan Track Alignment Charts and burn disks finished are the
Chicago-Aurora Div. and the Hannibal Div. If you were at the Paducah Meet you
had the chance to purchase a set of them(2 CD's for each Div.) For those who
purchased them the profits are in the mail to IRM to paint the 504 to the tune
of $200.
CD's will not be availble via mail at present and myself with help from other
society members will have more divisions scanned soon to raise more for this
project. Maybe if we can raise enough we can get the NW-2 painted back CB&Q also
sjh