In Search of Old Books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: In Search of Old Books
From: iselinshop@p...
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:08:25 -0000
I am looking for three older books relating to the CB&Q.

I would like to know how hard it would be to find these books. Are
they still in production? And what sort of a price can I expect to
pay?

All three books were soft bound.

The first was titled: The High Plains Route.

I believe it was about the McCook Division of the CB&Q. It came out
in the mid to late 1980's.

The second was titled: Railroad Stations in Nebraska.

It covered various depots of various railroads including the "Q".
It, too, was published in the mid to late 1980's.

The third was titled: Waycars of the Chicago Burlington & Quincy.

I do not know for sure when it was published, possibly the late
1970's or early 1980's.

Best regards,

John P. Kohlberg