Re: [BRHSlist] Our Economy

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Our Economy
From: "Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:49:19 -0400

There are several ways to bring back the economy. Buy stocks or mutual funds
as I did today, buy new tires for the car (it's about time anyway), and to
keep this related to this website, treat yourself to that CB&Q locomotive or
boxcar you have been thinking about all summer.

The new Oriental CB&Q 4-8-4's are priced very fairly at the moment -
I think for a limited time the dealer net is around $800. (A lot, yes,
but consider that recent Challenger 4-8-4's were over $1000 dealer net.)

Of course, a fair amount of that will go to Korea... ;o)

[Disclaimer: I have no connection to Oriental or the hobby business]

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@m...>
Sterling, Massachusetts