Re: [BRHSlist] Boxcar in Gillette

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Boxcar in Gillette
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:01:45 -0500
Mike,
I don't have a roster cross reference handy, but there is another way to tell
the former road number. Look at the centersills, the BN used to stencil the
former road number on the underframe. I know that this was mentioned in one of
the articles in the Burlington Bulletin before, and I've noticed it on other BN
repainted cars at musuems.

Ed Pavlovic