Re: [BRHSlist] day or remembrance

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] day or remembrance
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:48:02 EDT
I realize that talking about the attacks on the World Trade Center and the
Pentagon are off the topic of the Burlington Railroad.... but at the same
time it is important.

Please think about all of the innocent people that lost their lives, the
brave men and women that are digging through the wreckage, and the people
that were injured. I have been in a state of shock since Tuesday Morning. So
many stories are coming out of people helping each other..... if there is one
good thing that can come out of this horrible carnage is the fact that we are
not white, black, hispanic, we are Americans!

Please say a prayer for everyone!

Loren Johnson