Re: [BRHSlist] Help with DPL Photos

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Help with DPL Photos
From: Gene Tacey <taceys@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:10:04 -0500
Dave,
MCC 3171 is at Denver in April 1934
OP4723 is at Denver June 12, 1936 and is captioned Advance Denver Zephyr being
serviced.
OP4706 is leaving Denver, no exact location given but the bridge looks like the
20th street bridge.
Note: If you click on the text next to the picture when it appears you go to a
screen that shows a small photo and the written information on the photo.
Gene