BRHS faux pax

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: BRHS faux pax
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:46:05 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@e...>
To the non-US BRHS members,

Through shared human errors, the special mailing from La Grange with the
2001 Paducah Meet information and the ballots to our non-US members was
overlooked and will be in the mail tomorrow. We sincerely apologize for
this and hope that this will not inconvenience most of you. If you need the
meet information to register for attending, please email me directly and I
will forward an electronic copy to you ASAP. Please return the ballots
quickly upon receipt so that your vote may be counted in the election of
Directors.

Even the best of jugglers drop a ball now and then when they get too many of
them in the air....

Dave Lotz & Jim Singer