Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Stewart CB&Q Passenger F3s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Stewart CB&Q Passenger F3s
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:37:59 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Dale and list:

In my opinion there are 2 very good sources today for the steam generator
parts for F-units. The new Highliner F-series shells (kit #1001) comes
with all of the parts you need. Find a modeler who isn't going to use
the steam generator intakes and exhaust and you can probably get his
extra parts for free.

The new Intermountain F-7s kits come with all of the steam generator
parts as well. Use the same approach.

Contact me off list and I might be able to steer you to some fellows who
have extras.

Mike