O5's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: O5's
From: "Douglas Harding" <dharding@c...>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:24:45 -0500
Mike, thanks for the answer about the O5 tenders. I couldn't image a brass
importer today making such a mistake, but you never know. To date I have not
been able to find much that has been published about this locomotives. Does
anyone know, as the BRHS published any info on the the O5's? My collection
of bulletins is not complete for the early years. And the only helpful
reference in the popular model press is a July 1970 Model Railroad article
with drawings, that I do not have in my collection.

Doug