Re: [BRHSlist] Stewart CB&Q Passenger F3s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Stewart CB&Q Passenger F3s
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:11:04 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Dale, Gene and others: Intermountain makes a very attractive passenger
pilot for their F-units. Their part number is #44081 and the retail
price is $4.95. It goes on the Stewart shell quite easily. It can be
modeled with the doors closed or open. This is a really important detail
part for Q modelers who want to model Q F-units.

mike