Re: [BRHSlist] Centerville Mixed Train Combine

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Centerville Mixed Train Combine
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:51:04 -0400
Ed,

While the era for the layout isn't set in granite, it's going to be
somewhere between 1957 and 1963. I'm prepared to let it float for a while
until I have had it running for a bit. Then I can decide whether I'd like
to include more passenger ops (earlier) or leave things where I currently
have them (since I've bought some 1963 built rolling-stock). I suppose if
anyone knows that the combine had been removed before the start of that
"window in time" then it would save me the trouble of having to "bash" it.

Speaking of "bashing" projects, does anyone know what kind of old passenger
car was used as the Keokuk yard office for many years? I believe it's gone
now, and haven't seen any pictures, so I'm going to have to rely on people's
memories.

Thanks to all.

Duncan