Re: Forreston

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Forreston
From: rherrick01@e...
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:10:49 -0000
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the very informative response. The presence of a
roundhouse at Forreston and your comment about the Q employee who
worked Forreston-to-Rochelle would suggest that the Q operated from
Forreston and back, tying up in Forreston. I'll pull my timetables
for another look tonight in light of your information.

Please contact me off list, Bill, at rherrick01@e..., for my
address and a couple of additional questions.

Bob Herrick

> Bob: Send me an address and I'll send you scans of the photos.
Most are