Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**!
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:45:22 EDT
After a hard day at work I like to think that my sanity can be restored with
my favorite hobby which is modeling trains and catching up on my favorite
railroad, which is CB&Q. Tonight I open my email to something that in the
60's we called a cold war. I sure hope everyone will remember that we are
talking about a hobby here and we should keep this as friendly as possible.
I look forward to tomorrow night when everyone will have awaken to a good
nights sleep and will have interesting things to say about the CB&Q.

Scott Arnold