Re: [BRHSlist] HO Scale Pioneer Zephyr?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] HO Scale Pioneer Zephyr?
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:05:49 -0400
Todd...I don't know what you saw for 2,500..must have been one of the
later full size trains. I see on Uncle Dave's brass site and Northern
Scale Models site the new Challenger trains for the Pioneer, Twin
Cities, and Mark Twain Zephyrs are listed from 1,300 to 1,400 when they
arrive. You should talk to Dave Lotz.

Hope this cures the sticker shock a little bit...

Gordon