Re: [BRHSlist] No China Red here! Blackbird Large Scale photos

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] No China Red here! Blackbird Large Scale photos
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 00:44:37 EDT
spodwo@h... writes:

> Thanks to all for the information on the China Red [or lack thereof]
> on the SD45.
>
> Here is a link to satisfy the Blackbird crowd of my 3 C,B&Q Largescale
> engines warming up in the yard.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> http://azholiday.homestead.com/pod26.html

Stephen,
Great photo's, looks like you have a nice layout in your yard. I too have
some large scale, I have a Q 44 Tonner also but I have this problem that I
like to cut stuff up. I redid the front and rear pilot and took off the
numbers an striping as they were incorrect. I also have a USA GP9 that I made
into an IC GP10, like I said I love to cut things up.
John Lee
St.Louis,MO.