Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In China Red?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In China Red?
From: Steve Wintner <steve_wintner@y...>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

And Lyle wrote :
>pretty gruesome even for
>someone like me who does model the "$#* )#&$^$&%)"
>(see... i didn't say it)

Thanks for the replies John and Lyle.

I have to admit, sometimes BN green (especially on an
SD45 or F45) looks good to me, but then I think about
the Zephyrs, and Blackbirds, and GN Green and Orange,
and the NP - oof. Tough to take, but it had to happen.
Better living on as the BN than being dismembered like
the Milwaukee...I suppose we all can commiserate with
each other, as the BN is gone too, sort of. And at
least EB green and orange are alive again. Well, it's
close...but that warbonnet, I dunno...

Peace ?

=====
-Steve Wintner
"Hearts have been hard
Hands have been clenched into fists too long"
-Midnight Oil