Re: [BRHSlist] Overland O5 brass 4-8-4s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Overland O5 brass 4-8-4s
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:31:48 -0400
I have a copy of Tom Marsh's letter to dealers on the subject. It says
that after the loco was out, they received complaints from a Q modeler
that the tender was 4' 6" too long. So a new tender was issued and you
were given a choice of exchanging the tenders or you could keep the old
one and pay $14.00. You had to change the trucks over. I have both
tenders as my dealer handed me the new one when I walked in the shop one
day and said keep 'em both.

Gordon