Re: Atlas O SW1200 & EV Waycars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Atlas O SW1200 & EV Waycars
From: haywarb@b...
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:20:17 -0000
FYI.

I just learned that the Atlas O CB&Q silver ev waycar road # will be
modified to #13655 (since MTH has already used #13653 on one of their
recent models).

Besides the CB&Q blackbird SW1200 #9274 with script slogans, the other
offering will be an FW&D balckbird SW1200 #610 with "Burlington" on
the sides.

The photos of the samples will be posted on Atlas O's website sometime
soon.

I am not an employee, dealer, or stockholder of Atlas O.

Bill

--- In BRHSlist@y..., haywarb@b... wrote:
> The Atlas O website (www.atlaso.com) has announced the following
> Burlington Route items in O-scale:
>
> SW1200 Phase II: CB&Q in 2 roadnumbers (the drawing shows # 9274)
in
> 3-rail with RailSounds (MSRP $350) or 2-rail without any sounds
(MSRP
> $250).
>
> Extended Vision Caboose: These are in the silver scheme without the
> red stripe. Atlas O #6618-1 shows a photo of CB&Q #13653 while
Atlas