Railpub July price list

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Railpub July price list
From: "paul gibson" <railpub@m...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:11:30 -0400
The July price list (#91) has been posted to our website.

Among the items added this month are the books Northern and the Mike, a 1959
CB&Q promotional book on industrial properties available on line, and over
100 other rail related books.
All of this is in addition to our regular offering of back issues from over
150 rail related magazines titles, and hundreds of books on rail, logging,
mining, steel/iron, marine and industrial subjects.

Click on this link to go directly to the site: http://www.railpub.com
If your web browser has difficulty getting you into the July price list, try
this alternate web address, which will take you directly to the first page:
http://www.railpub.com/pricelists/pricelist91.pdf

Thanks for taking a look.

Paul Gibson