Re: [BRHSlist] When is the Annual Meeting

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] When is the Annual Meeting
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:53:34 -0500
> I'm going to run this up the train order board one more time. I haven't
> seen anything about the dates or details of this year's annual meeting.
> What's the scoop?

John:

The meet is scheduled for the weekend of September 22, 2001 in Paducah, KY.
I know that date because I won't be there; I'll be walking my daughter down
the aisle.

I believe any scheduled meet dates are listed in the Zephyr and Annual
Report. I recall a discussion when I was a Director to publish that info for
the members.

Ed DeRouin