Toronto CB&Q fans

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Toronto CB&Q fans
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:58:53 -0400
John,
I was pleasantly surprised to hear about another Burlington fan in Toronto. I
never lived anywhere near "the Q" but have been a fan of the CB&Q for the last
seven years. I now live in Scarborough, just south of the Scarborough Town
Centre, and am working on a home layout based on Keokuk, Iowa in the early
1960s. I don't know a great deal about Dubuque but would be glad to be able to
share information and interest whenever possible. If you need any information
about train movements, I have the data sheets from the late 1960s published by
the BRHS and could check them for info about Dubuque. Hope to hear from you.
Duncan Cameron