Re: [BRHSlist] Plattsmouth

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Plattsmouth
From: "Duane Koss" <dak507@p...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:41:25 -0500
Walter,
The Plattsmouth shops produced primarily BREX cars for the CB&Q. I believe some
years back the BRHS Bulletin had a great article by a very good friend of mine,
Bat Masterson, concerning the Plattsmouth shops. That article might have your
answers. They did produce steam locomotives in Lincoln. I used to live just
down the street south from the old Plattsmouth shops. The area is now a city
park. Hope someone can give more definite answers....Have a great 4th of July,
Duane Koss
Blue Springs, MO.
BRHS / Lincoln Area Model railroad Club
The ----- Original Message -----