New HO Models and books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New HO Models and books
From: Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:31:57 -0500
Hi All,

One new book, titled Union Pacific and Omaha Union Station. The book covers all the railroads that used the Union Station including the CBQ. 84 pages, soft cover.

Another recent all Q book is Burlington Route West by the late Joseph Hardy. An interesting insiders look at the Q.

Some new HO models have arrived on the scene:

Auto racks by Accurail, either bi or tri level for the CBQ

GP7 in the black and grey scheme.

VO1000 Baldwin switcher from Stewart in two numbered versions or unnumbered.

I also recently received a restock of the Atlas extended vision CBQ caboose.

For further information about these models or books, contact me off list.

Ted
Rails Unlimited - Ted Schnepf
Railroad Models, Decals, Books & Photo Sales
126 Will Scarlet; Elgin, Ill 60120
Voice 847-697-5353 or 5366 - railsunl@f...
Web site http://users.FoxValley.net/~railsunl/