2 Books

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, NYC-Railroad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 2 Books
From: JACKGP20@a...
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 05:50:13 EDT
Hi,

I should be finished with the current book I am working on, and it should be
at the publisher by July 1.

I am planning on writing 2 books in the future. One would be on the New York
Central Pacemaker, and the other on Burlington Route second generation
diesels.

I will be looking for photos, maps, info, histories, tt's, etc.

The amount of material I am able to get will determine which book comes out
first.

Would appreciate any help that you could give.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Jack Grasso