250 ton Bucyrus-Erie Wreckers

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 250 ton Bucyrus-Erie Wreckers
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:31:58 -0700
Greetings from San Diego (yup, the lights are still on!),

I recently purchased Burlington Bulletin #18 on wreckers and steam shovels. A
mention that combining an Athearn kit with a Bachman boom can make a pretty
good model of a Q Bucyrus-Erie 250 ton rig has motivated me.

Is there anyone out there that has attempted this evolution that can shed a few
tips?

Regards,
John Lewis