Railpub May 15 price list

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Railpub May 15 price list
From: "paul gibson" <railpub@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:28:47 -0400
The May 15 price list (#90) has been posted to our website. Click on this
link to go directly to the site: http://www.railpub.com
If your web browser has difficulty getting you into the May price list, try
this alternate web address, which will take you directly to the first page:
http://www.railpub.com/pricelists/pricelist90.pdf

Among the items added this month are the books Burlington Stike (1889), High
Plains Route-The McCook Division, and a 1st edition of Dorin's Everywhere
West. Also on the list are a number of CB&Q annual reports back to 1948,
several issues of the Zephyr from the 1960's, and a dozen early issues of
the BRHS Burlington Bulletin.
This is in addition to our regular offering of back issues from over 125
rail related magazines titles, and hundreds of books on rail, logging,
mining, steel/iron, marine and industrial subjects.

Thanks for taking a look.

Paul Gibson