Website

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Website
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone! I just finished a massive 2-day update
to my website which brings me current to most of the
pictures I have taken. I will be heading out to the
old racetrack soon to get some dinky pictures because
metra is so stupidly(sorry to any employees on the
list:-)) taking them out of service in favor of newer
cars. The update includes pictures form Mendota,
Illinois and EMD. You can check it out at
http://www.angelfire.com/burlingtonzephyrs

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly
appreciated(off-list of course!). Thanks!

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...
tubaman221@h...