Re: [BRHSlist] Q - Stewert 70 ton hoppers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q - Stewert 70 ton hoppers
From: KPMF16@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:58:41 EDT
Duncan,

This has nothing to do with the Stewart hoppers, but C&S cars must have made
occaisional appearances to lines east. I don't know if I'd jump to the
conclusion that lines west cars didn't travel east. I have a shot of the
Peoria roundhouse from 1953 that shows a C&S GS gon spotted down in the
ashpit.
Has anyone else out there seen evidence of lines west cars mixing in with
those on eastern lines?

Ken Thompson