Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Gallery Car End Numbers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Gallery Car End Numbers
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 06:22:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/01 11:01:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
glenehaug@m... writes:

> John:
>
> None of the pictures I have seen of the suburban gallery trailer cars
> show any numbers on the car ends. The 6 control cars, however (#790-
> 795) had numbers on the control (A) end, practically from the start.
> The numbers were displayed on both electrical junction boxes.
>
> Glen Haug

My pictures agree with Glen's statement above. I have never seen any picture
of the standard gallery car with end numbers. Remember, the Q didn't buy the
control cabs and start push-pull until 15 years after the first bi-levels
(1965).

Rich