Re: 525 vs. 500

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 525 vs. 500
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:04:30 -0700
The direct links to the two pictures of Pioneer Zephyr with car 525 that I
posted last night, don't work. I had checked them out after saving them
and they worked, but I'm sure now that's because the pages were still in my
Netscape cache.

Go to the main page

http://gowest.coalliance.org/

and click on "Search" and then on the next page "continue" and then search
on "9900" as a keyword. The Otto Perry photos are all well cited, and the
pictures will be called OP-4708 and OP-4709 (that's what they're called in
the listings--for some reason the files came out 00004708.jpg and
00004709.jpg when I saved them)

Carlweb (the search engine) is down right now, but going through the main
search page will work when it's back up.

Best regards (and sorry for any confusion I caused),

Randy

zephyrus@r... http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus