Re: [BRHSlist] Hand signs

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hand signs
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:21:02 -0500
on 4/18/01 10:00 PM, rgortowski@a... at rgortowski@a... wrote:

> Tim,
>
> The "hierarchy" is busy doing all the many things required to make this
> organization run. If you are interested in developing a tape of the hand
> signals presentation and want the society to back it, we need a written
> proposal with plans of how, when, and most importantly who will do all the
> required preparation, marketing, shipping, etc. As I have stated before, the
> society is run by 10 to 15 people and we have our hands full trying to meet
> all of our current responsibilities. Additional projects like this must come
> from the membership base. We have very limited resources and cannot take on
> additional duties.
>
> Takers, anyone?

Tim and Others:

I need to add a thought or two to Rich's comments. Although any individuals
here are not looking to take on more work, and it is work, we can advise
potential volunteers. Many of you may have great ideas, like the hand sign
tape, and may be able to make it happen, but need guidance to learn "how" to
do it.

That guidance is available if you do your part and put your proposal in
writing to BRHS. These great ideas need some business type of thinking about
who will do what, how and when it will be done, and most importantly how it
will be paid for and what kind of revenue is expected. Not-for-profit does
not mean At-a-loss. It takes work and time to make any of these BRHS things
happen, just as it takes the same to make things happen in life. So if you
are willing, follow through......

Ed DeRouin