Re: [BRHSlist] Confession

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Confession
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:50:46 -0500
Look at it this way Rich, after having to try to get all of those red stripes
in a straight line, you'll never want to mess with anything besides stainless
steel passenger cars again. But like it or not, you will have to have some UP
painted cars on the south end of CUS, so the practice (no matter how
disturbed) will come in handy.

Ed

P.S. If you're so inclined, maybe you should try painting the shadow line
strips on some Q passenger cars...