Re: [BRHSlist] Confession

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Confession
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:01:38 -0700
Rich,

You had better get a good lawyer, we're are gonna have to bring you up on charges!!!

:-)

Regards,
John Lewis

From: rgortowski@a...
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Confession
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:36:05 EDT

They say that confession is good for the soul, so here goes. Today, on my
day off, I will be toiling under the watchful eye of Dennis (Ming the
Merciless) Blunt painting a fleet of Twin City Hiawatha cars in (gasp!!)
UNION PACIFIC colors!!!! (Oh, the shame of it all......) Please. list
brothers, forgive me for this heinous crime!!

Rich